Sunday, May 12, 2013

To Baker, Love Linsey

A guest post for Baker's first birthday from my sister, Linsey.

Sweet Baker,

Since the moment you were born you changed my life forever. I've never felt the love that I feel for you. You are a beautiful and incredible gift to our family. You've enlightened me to educate myself and others about Down syndrome. I know I don't see you as much as I should because I live so far away but please know I think about you every single day. It's because of you that your mom and I are building the relationship we should have always had. You've made me a better person. Never let anyone tell you you can't do something. Happy birthday sweet boy! I love you with all of my heart.

"Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."
-Winnie the Pooh

Love, Linsey

No comments:

Post a Comment