Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To Baker, Love Lauren, Clint, Dunkin, and Elly

Elly may have been Baker's first girlfriend.
And her daddy may tell it differently, but I think she was the one coming onto him.
They were in the Turtle Room together at school.
And all day, back and forth they rocked in the swing.
And sang, and talked, and were the sweetest friends.
We even caught them holding hands a few times!
She's a precious girl, with a precious brother, and the greatest parents.
Her mommy, Lauren, is especially wonderful about sharing Dunkin's oh-so-fabulous hand-me-downs and we are especially grateful!
Especially!

Dear BakeBake (what Dunkin calls you),
What a joy it has been to watch you grow over the past year! Your smile is contagious and has stolen the hearts of so many people, including my family. I can’t tell you the joy your smile brought to us each morning when we greeted you at school, and I know my little Elly has a special love for her buddy Baker! Her face lights up whenever we talk about you. Baker, you sure are a gift from God. God has already used you in so many wonderful ways, and I know that this is just the beginning. God has big plans for you buddy! I can’t wait to see you grow over the next years. I know you are going to be one amazing little dude! Dunkin and Elly are super lucky to have you as a friend.
Clint, Lauren, Dunkin, and Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment