Thursday, May 9, 2013

To Baker, Love Ashley and Trey

I am positively giddy! I have reread each letter written to my sweet Baker. The ones typed - fingers drifting carefully over the keyboard, each word painstakingly chosen by the author to craft the perfect letter for Baker. The ones handwritten - the ink married to paper as the pen danced across the page looping this way and that. Each one signed, sealed, and delivered beautifully with love.
 
Tonight, I will share one from Ashley and Trey. They are fixing to know a love like never before. Joys anew. Miracles and blessings abounding. We are so excited that they are expecting a baby boy in September!!

Hey there Baker Man!!

A year already?!  No way.  I feel like it was just yesterday that your mama called me to tell me her and your daddy were expecting a precious baby.  We were so thrilled because we knew you were the gift they had been praying for!  By the time you’re old enough to read this, you’ll already know how fabulous your parents are, but I just wanted you to know that your mom is one of the best!  Wonderful friend, patient, kind, caring, thoughtful, and funny just to name a few.  Below is a picture from the first time I held you…it was love at first sight!  I knew then that you were going to be something super special little man.  Your journey has just begun and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you; it’s going to be awesome!

 
Another one of my favorites...I love you so much Baker Bell!
 

 
Love you bunches & bunches,

The Caldwells

No comments:

Post a Comment