Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To Baker, Love Anna Kathryn

A very special thank you to my beautiful friend, Anna Kathryn, for such a special letter to my Baker Boy.
 
Her heart is unparalleled. She has offered her ears, and her shoulder, and her smile countless times. I love this lady.
 
Dear Baker Bell,
 
I cannot believe it's time to celebrate your 1st Birthday. You entered the world a little early, but that was okay with me, because I couldn't wait to meet you! You were so tiny and perfect and you made the world a better place on May 11, 2012!
Words cannot express how blessed we all are to be a part of your life! You have taught us so much about love, strength, and determination. Your smile lights up the room and you can "Ham it up" like no other! Your momma is going to have to fight off the ladies sooner rather than later!
I am so excited to see what God has in store for you, and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you Baker Boy!
 


 
XOXOXO,
Aunt AK

No comments:

Post a Comment