Tuesday, December 23, 2014

We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Christmas Card 2014

 
 
I am positively smitten with our Christmas cards this year!
I love a good candid shot, and this may be one of my most favorites of the three of us.
 
 

(Card - Tiny Prints, All is Bright)
 
I think it so perfectly captures our family.
We share. We laugh. We smile. We love.
 
Thank you for letting us share our laughs, smiles, and love with you throughout the year.
 
I am continually amazed, and daily thankful, you share in our journey.
 
Since I cannot send a Christmas card in the mail to each of you, please accept this virtual Christmas card as our family's merriest wishes to you.
 
From our growing family to yours,
we wish you love and joy in the coming year.
We pray peace and comfort for you,
 and the ones you hold most dear.
Our friends, we blessedly wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
 
 
You can see our family's previous Christmas cards here:
 
 
Baby Baker, y'all.
I can't even take it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment