Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tis the Season

Tis the Season.
 
I love Christmas cards.
 
Such joy.
The joy that comes from opening the
usually-ridden-with-bills-and-junk-mail-mailbox
to find it teeming with festive smiles and
holiday wishes from special family members and dear friends.
The joy that comes from walking with Baker
around our kitchen where the cards are displayed and
telling him our favorite stories of each family represented.
The joy that comes from praying for the people that sent them,
and wishing them and their nearest and dearest 
blessings for a merry holiday season.
The joy that comes from comparing cards
from year to year and seeing how families grow and change.
Such joy.
 
I usually order our cards from Tiny Prints,
but ordered them through our photographer this year and am so in love!
 
The only problem - I cannot decide which side to leave facing outwards.


 
See my dilemma?
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
from me and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment