Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas - The merriest of days

I cannot think of a day I loved more.
A day I smiled more.
A day I longed to pinch myself more frequently, convinced it was all too good to be true.

It was the merriest of days.

There has not been a Christmas I have ever felt more filled with joy.
This Christmas, I got to experience the wonder of the day through the eyes of a child.
My child.

It was a perfect day.


 





 

 









 
 
 
 
 

 

 



 
 
But it wasn't a perfect day because of gifts, or glitter, or the glamour of Christmas,
but because of hope.
It is because we have the hope of Heaven that makes Christmas meaningful, and what makes Christmas a day we celebrate every single day of the year.

Thank you, Jesus, for Your gift that was too wonderful for words.

It is because of You we rejoice.


4 comments:

  1. I love his big boy chair. Look's like he is feeling much better. Hope you guys have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christy! Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

      Delete
  2. He is so beautiful, and your Christmas looks absolutely perfect. Can I get those blue jammies in my size?

    ReplyDelete