Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A rockin' and a walkin'

 
After The University of Alabama lost the Iron Bowl,
Brian surprised me with tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra for my birthday.
 
I had wanted to go originally, but the show was on Saturday, December 7.
You know, the same day as the SEC Championship.
But, silver linings, y'all.
 
Oh em gee!
They are crazy fabulous.
 
The hubs took me to a fabulous dinner in Downtown Birmingham
and then we had our socks totally rocked off with TSO's performance.
 
 
You have got to see this video.
Amazing!
 
 
If you ever have the opportunity to go, GO!
 
In other news, Baker is signing "walking," and then getting up and going!
I love this stage.
 
I alternate between laughing in huge celebration and excitement and crying big crocodile tears of joy for this little one and his big accomplishments!
 
 
Little takes after his mama and changes to pajama pants as soon as we pull in the driveway walk in the door. Praise the Lord for all things cozy and comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment