Thursday, June 20, 2013

Salt Life

Beach living at its finest.
Amidst the craziness of moving states, we made our way south to enjoy the sun and sand. 
The perfect remedy, the perfect escape.




Sandy snuggles very well may be the very best snuggles.







Hated, hated, HATED the ocean.
My thought, if my kid loves a bathtub with a little bit of water,
he will love, LOVE the ocean.
Not so.
At least not at first.


The blowup pool.
Winner winner chicken dinner!








Salt life.
This is the life!
And our vacay has only just begun!

1 comment:

  1. I always read your blog but I never leave a comment, so here I am :) You have a beautiful family! I'm a young mother of a little baby girl who has born with DS also. I would like to have more babies but sometimes I wonder if I'm going to love them as much as I love her, I suppose that every new mom think like that... Baker is a handsome little guy, he's very lucky to have you as his mom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete