Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top Ten Second Trimester Must Haves

These items easily earned a spot in my Top Ten Must Haves for this trimester of pregnancy.


 
 


Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper, Sage/White dot

This is by far, hands down my number one must have. For me, there hasn't been much pleasant about sleeping in the second trimester, except for this pillow. I got it for Christmas when I was pregnant with Baker and fell head over heels, truly, madly, deeply, Savage Garden style, l-o-v-e. As soon as I found out we were expecting again, I immediately began counting down the days until I could welcome this down stuffed goodness back into our bed.


What To Expect When You're Expecting
 
 
This book is the book for all things pregnancy. I keep it on my bedside table for a quick reference as I reach new milestones, and love it as an easy go-to when I have a concern. I especially love reading about where my baby boy is in his development each week. This week, our little is the size of a cantaloupe and is opening his eyelids for the first time! They have a great website also.

Three. Belly Band

 
My wardrobe has been infinitely extended because of this fabulous find. I am able to wear many non-maternity pants unzipped with this over them with no one the wiser!
This may be the best $16 I've ever spent.
 
 
For the few male readers I have, I'll spare you the details. We all know things grow during pregnancy. Let's just say the baby isn't the only thing reaching the size of a small melons. I bought this bra in every color and haven't regretted it for a single day. I was stoked when I found them on clearance at Belk. The girls are pretty happy, too.
 
 
 
Ponte outside-zip leggings
 
 
My sister wore these leggings over Christmas, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Gap had them in maternity sizes.
 
 
Six. Sour Patch Kids
 
 
 
 
 
Seven. Prenatal Vitamins
 
 
Gummy, of course.
 
 
Eight. Cetaphil
 
 
I was fortunate not to get stretch marks with Baker, but my skin did stay very dry. This stuff is liquid gold for keeping skin hydrated, especially during the winter months of pregnancy.
 
Nine. LaCroix
 
 
All day. Every day.
 
 

Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
 
Because I want to remember every single everything.


Honorable Mentions

Chick fil A Diet Lemonade - it makes my whole being happy
Halo Mandarin Oranges - they exude gloriousness
Brooks Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes - for all of the exercising I keep intending to do
Starbucks Decaf Caffe Verona
Tums - berry flavored
 

No comments:

Post a Comment