Monday, February 4, 2013

Roses are Red

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And being Baker's mommy is too.
 
Cheesy, yes.
True, yessirreebob!
 
 
I was as cheesy growing up as I am now.
I loved making up "Roses are Red" poems,
and even,
as awful as this sounds,
diarrhea poems.
 
Thanks Mom for inspiring my creativity through these lovely words.
 
Don't even pretend you didn't quote these fragrant lyrics too.
"When you're riding in a Chevy, and you feel something heavy..."
or
"When you're climbing up a ladder, and you feel something..."
I could go for days.
But.
Oh. Em. Gee.
Stop. Me. Now.
Please.
Or go round up your kiddos (or your husband, for that matter)
and have a "load" of fun making up your own.
It's addicting!
 
Happy February!
Happy Love Month!
Happy Creating Silly Poems to Make People Smile Month!
Happy Chocolate, and Cards, and Flowers Month!
Happy, Happy, Happy.

2 comments:

  1. Baker is adorable!!! Such a blessing! Hopped over from Noah's Dad's site! Look forward to following your journey. :-) Our Neely is 8 months old today! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer! I love the name Neely, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete