Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Post Just Because...

...there will never ever be another Thursday, February 26
when Baker is 9 months and 15 days old.

So, today is special.
Just because.
I am thankful I get to slow down and savor these precious moments.
And celebrate random Tuesdays, just because.

Baker's school is celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday.
Today is Crazy Hat Day.
The mom and elementary teacher in me loves this!

Don't ask about yesterday.
Mommy fail number 981 - I missed Crazy Sock Day.
Little strutted in looking very dapper, but very uncrazy
in his brown socks matching the brown teddy bear on his sweater.
Sheesh.


I'll give you two guesses who picked out his hat, but I think you'll only need one.


Tonight, Baker decided to do something brand new, 
just to remind us that even Tuesdays are special.

He picked his cup up off his tray and just drank.
Like it was no biggie,
Like he had done it hundreds of times before.


I love this precious boy.
I love celebrating Tuesdays and firsts, just because. 

No comments:

Post a Comment