Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our Week in Videos

Rather than tell you about our week,
I'll show you via iPhone videos of our precious lil seven monther.
 
I warn you, watching these videos will make you fall more in love with our little.
It's true.
He's irresistible.
Consider yourself warned.
 
This was at dinner one night.
Boy's new favorite hobby is blowing bubbles.
Lots and lots of them.
This is especially fun when he has a mouth full of lima beans.
 
 
Most adorable present under the Christmas tree.
It's a shame he isn't any happier, or more talkative.
Bake's a chatterbox!

 
Can't get enough of this little giggle.
Sounds like someone's tickle box got turned on!
 

 More giggles from Baker Boy on Christmas morning at the Grands.
He is the most fun!
Definitely made Christmas even more spectacular.
 
 
At therapy.
He loves it!
Especially when they bring out the ball.
Little surfer boy.
 
 
Baker's therapist teared up working with him this week.
The "experts" said he shouldn't be doing this well.
Literature has emphasized time and again that he should be presenting more noticeable delays.
But not our Baker Boy.
Our little fighter.
Such a smart boy.
Such a strong boy.
Such a proud mama.
He is evidence of a God that is good.
 
This is how we've spent most of the week.
Snuggled up close.
Reading.
Talking.
Laughing.
Snapping cheesy videos of each new sound and movement.
Cherishing these special days home with my littlest love.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    We've met a few times. My husband is a pledge brother of Trey Caldwell. I found your blog through Ashley and I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE it and love seeing how awesome Baker is doing! He is SUCH a cutie pie! I really enjoyed seeing all of his videos, especially the one of him showing off at OT/PT. ; )I know that as mothers, and even more as mothers that are teachers, we strive so hard to help our babies reach their highest potential. I know God blessed Baker with you because he knew what an awesome Mommy you would be! Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! Enjoy these last few lazy days at home with him. I know I am DREADING leaving my little one on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete