Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Boo at the Zoo and a Party

I am loving cleaning off my camera and phone tonight.
Somehow, at only Wednesday, this week has been full of fun with friends and family.
And even better, Halloween isn't even here yet!

The words are few. 
The pictures are many.
Each one makes me grateful for life with these. 

We started off the week with Boo at the Zoo with some sweet friends.
Aside from the rain, it was fabulous! 
Baker loved the lights, and was mesmerized by all of the children in costumes. 






Today was Baker's Halloween party at school.
It was so great! 
My little froggy loved every minute.


Their faces are priceless.


I couldn't help but share this video.
I love the joy he exudes.
With his smile, his clap, his laughter.
His whole body, his whole being exudes joy.


Cheese Puffs and a Krispy Kreme doughnut.
Heaven on a plate for a toddler.
Every morsel here speaks Baker's love language.


Baker and his teacher, Mrs. Nicole.
We love her big time!


Happy Halloween, friends.

Eat too much candy.
Take too many pictures.
Carve too many pumpkins.
Wear too many spider rings.
Take too many hay rides.
Sing too many Halloween songs.

Sing "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat" to someone unsuspecting.
Surprise friends with bags of treats.
Throw in a few tricks.



Make special memories.
And have a very Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment