Sunday, October 14, 2012

Perfect Day

It was truly the perfect day.
 
I am struggling to come up with the perfect words to thank our family, friends, and complete strangers who surrounded us today to celebrate Baby Baker.
 
They came from all over the southeast all to shower us with love.
 
I am humbled. I am amazed.
I am honored. I am blessed.
 
They say a picture is worth a thousand words,
so I hope these will provide the words I am struggling to produce.
 
All for you, sweet boy. We love you to pieces.
 
 
 


Our wonderful Sunday School class brought so many of Baker's buddies they had to bring a bus!


 




 
This girl had a pretty great weekend, too. There was some serious bling involved!
Congratulations, Nikki!


 
Counting our many blessings.
Thank you, Lord. I just want to thank you, Lord.

 



 

 



 

 







 
 
 
  
 
Our sea of green. So much love. So much support.
So much.


 His bride couldn't be here. So we made sure she was here.
Flat Mal.

 
Little Man got hot. I love a diapered babe.
 

 

Our team, Team Baker. You rock, guys!
 
 And of course a little grandmother love before we headed home.

 
Absolutely the perfect day.
 
I told you yesterday our total was $3109, but today I turned in several hundred more dollars.
I have lost count.
The total matters less than the people who gave.
The ones who passed me in the halls at school apologizing for only being able to give this much, the ones who bought t-shirts and then wore them today showing their support in their absence, the friends I haven't seen since high school, family, parents of friends, friends of friends, blog readers.
 
You gave, you supported, you loved.
We appreciate.
More than you know.
 
We love you and are grateful to consider you a part of this most incredible journey.
 
Be blessed, friends.
Just as you have blessed us.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment