Friday, November 28, 2014

Fifteen Weeks

What I’m eating: Sour Patch Kids and plain ole Haribo gummi bears are pretty much the yummiest thing to ever pass through my lips, I have decided Chick fil A lemonade is the bomb dot com, and I could eat a McDonald’s cheeseburger happy meal with extra pickles every single night. I’m certain the scales are going to scream when I step on them at the doctor next week.

Big Brother Baker: Every morning Baker says good morning to his baby. He pats my tummy and pulls up my shirt to kiss him or her hello. This is only a problem when he feels the need to express this love in public.

Sleep: The best thing since sliced bread maternity pants. I am lasting a little later at night, but as soon as my head hits the pillow, I am a log-sawing goner.

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity pants and leggings. Tops are still too big, for today at least.

Size of Baby: A navel orange; although I feel like I have an entire mesh bag of navel oranges camped out in there.

Baby Names: We still don’t have a name; however we do have a book with 25,000 baby names and family trees dating back generations. Sometimes too many choices is not a good thing.

Gender: My gut says another precious baby BOY; however, we will know for certain right before Christmas.

What I Miss: Not a thing!

Best Moment of the Week: There were too many to choose just one. Breaking away to Nashville for a birthday celebration was the perfect escape for our family and an excuse for a fancy date with my husband. Thanksgiving and all of its delicious glory. Praise all things good and holy for turkey and dressing and sweet potato casserole and homemade cranberry sauce and chocolate pecan pie. Holy smokes, Thanksgiving is a pregnant girl’s favorite day of the year. And lastly, a friend let me borrow her Doppler. I love listening to Baby Bell's sweet beats every morning and every night. Lastly, tomorrow I turn the big 3-0!! It's a big birth week celebration around here!







Happy Black Friday, Friends! I hope it’s full of leftover turkey and fabulous doorbusting deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment