Friday, July 11, 2014

Pinspiration

I love Pinterest.
I love, love Pinterest.

It saves me from dinner party fiascos, helps me fill an otherwise daunting set of built-ins, provides countless hours of entertainment for on-the-go toddlers, gives 12,477 uses for pallets, helps you clean everything from here to Timbukto, and is a great time passer for carpool lines and waiting rooms.

Aside from recipes I may never cook, and the DIY home projects I'll likely never DIY,
one of my favorite things to pin on Pinterest are words of inspiration.

This is one of my favorite boards to scroll through for fist-bumping, butt-kicking, be a better daughter of His, and wife and mother of mine, get 'er done motivation!
 
These are some of my favorites.
 
She Will Not Fall - Psalm 46:5 - fiftyfive18
 
Well said.
 
Funny how all the stuff in the middle is true but what is most important is in bold. Simple and clear!

enjoy today!
link

This is how I always feel... overwhelmed at first glance, but later everything works out. Just don't quit at once!
link

grace, not perfection
link

Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is nobody else youer than you. Dr Seuss
link

Whatever you are, be a good one. -Abraham Lincoln

link

.
link

You are you and you are awesome!
Have a booty-kicking, fist-bumping, fabulous Friday!


What words inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment