Monday, July 21, 2014

all you need is less

A friend posted this picture last week, and if she didn't live over the river and through the woods, I would have hugged her.
Hard.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/271341946274289317/
(click on image for link)
 
all you need is less
 
In a world of more, more, more, I can't help but love the idea of less being best.
 
less time spent on social media
less worry weighing on our hearts
less pain
less energy trying to please others
less stress stealing our joy
less clutter clouding our homes
less comparing ourselves to friends and neighbors and complete strangers
less yes
less hate
less hurt
less rush
less me
less on the dreaded to do list
less angry
less busy
less
less
less
 
My heart has been craving this.
My body has been longing for this.
My days have been needing this.
 
all I need is less

No comments:

Post a Comment