Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer Reading List

All is right in the world,
for I am once again a card carrying member of the Tuscaloosa Public Library!
 
I love summer for many reasons, with one of the biggest, I get to catch up on reading.
 
Here's what I am checking out this summer.
 
 
 
 The One and Only
Emily Giffin


 
 
Parenting the Wholehearted Child
Jeannie Cunnion
 
 
Seating Arrangements
Maggie Shipstead

 
 
The Nesting Place
The Nester
 

 
The Invention of Wings
Sue Monk Kidd
 
 
 
Where'd You Go, Bernadette?
Maria Semple
 
 
 
The Antelope in the Living Room
Melanie Shankle
 
 
 
The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy
Nora Roberts
 
 
I loved the Bride quartet series, and my best friend Mallory suggested these.
She has impeccable taste in books!
 
 
 
Panic
Lauren Oliver
 
 
 
The Husband's Secret
Liane Moriarty
 
 
 
Bread and Wine
Shauna Niequist
 
 
 
Shepherding a Child's Heart
Tedd Tripp
 
 
 
The Fault in Our Stars
John Green
 
 
 
Total Money Makeover
Dave Ramsey
 
 
 My list is all over the place.
Fiction, nonfiction...I try not to leave any genre, any character, any destination off the list.
I love it all!
 
What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment