Friday, May 16, 2014

Our Buckaroo is TWO!

We had the best time celebrating Baker's Second Birthday this past weekend!



I love a good party, especially one that celebrates this little one!
Brian threw on his favorite boots, I tied a bandanna around my neck, and we put hats and boots and burlap in every nook and cranny and had a stompin' good time!

 
 The theme, Our Buckaroo is Turning Two, was perfect for our blue jean wearing cowboy.

 
 It was a fabulous day to celebrate our Baker Boy.
  

 
  


 
 
 
 

 
This was my father-in-law's toy box when he was a little boy.
The picture is of Brian when he was two and the tractor was his favorite toy.
No surprise there!
 
 
 
We had some very special friends and family join us to celebrate Baker's special day.
 



 
 
 
 
  
 

I loved watching him open presents.
He was such a ham!
  
 

 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to our Baker Man,
Happy Birthday to you!
 
 

 
If a cupcake and ice cream don't require a wardrobe change, you're not doing it right.
Clearly, Baker has mastered the art.
 
 

Happy Birthday to my favorite little buckaroo!

2 comments: