Saturday, August 15, 2015

Barrett is Three Months Old!



Hey There Little Bear,

Today, you are three months old.
I could say how sad I am for today.
How devastated I am that in two short days, someone other than your momma will be rocking you to sleep, feeding you your morning snack, soothing you with their songs, and stealing those sweet smiles you give so freely.
 
 
 
 
But I won't.
 
I have known your three month birthday would also coincide with the date you would begin a wonderful school (just a few doors down from your sweet Baker Boy) and I would return to a job I love. 
 
 
 
 
For the last three months, I have loved you intentionally.
I chose to snuggle you and leave dishes piled in the sink.
We dug socks out of the dryer and pieced outfits together so I could read your favorite books.
We spent our days singing and dancing around the living room,
and I don't regret one minute.
 
 
 
 
Sweet boy, you are such a joy!
 
You love us so easily and you are so easy for us to love.
 
You spend your days playing with Baker and your favorite toys.
You love music and you love people.
You have become so interactive and animated.
You love to take walks outside, and would spend all day on our back porch if we would let you.
 
 
 


 
 
I cannot wait to see what this next month with you brings!
 
 
I love you so big!
 
Monthly Stats
 
Weight: 16 pounds, 10 ounces
Height: 25.5 inches
Diaper Size: twos
Clothes: 3-6 (mostly 6) months


 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment